Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It is Halloween Once Again!

My blog has fallen into a state of disrepair as you can see. The infrastructure is crumbling and rusting away. I am not sure how much longer I can continue to operate on my dwindling power supply. But in any case...

Break out the costumes and candy, for today is the day when you get to dress up as whatever you like to celebrate all things strange and unusual. Make sure that the bowls of candy are filled for trick-or-treaters coming to your door, and do not skimp on the snacks or festivities for everybody else. I myself will be enjoying the evening watching the movie, Mr. Sardonicus, which is a classic that everybody should own.

For those of us who object to the celebration of Halloween on religious grounds, you must have had dull childhoods. Halloween is no more or less "pagan" than Christmas itself, which is a Christian re-branded version of the Roman holiday of Saturnalia. So, have a goodnight, everybody!

1 comment:

kapil kumar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.